- Works with application teams to establish automated build processes and orchestration, unit testing, code scanning with gating, artifact versioning, and automated code deployments.
- Works with test automation resources to trigger data provisioning and functional testing scripts.
- Supports end to end Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment practices
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Agile DevOps environment as an automation developer
- Hands-on experience Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Reproducibility, Traceability, Concurrent Development strategies
- Hands-on pipeline configuration and tooling experience: Github/BitBucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible a PLUS
- Experienced with Java development and automated unit testing
- Experience in Building (Jenkins/Maven) and releasing software (Ansible)
- Demonstrated scripting abilities (Shell scripting, PowerShell, Python, Groovy)
- Experience with virtually hosted infrastructure (Provisioning, Service Configuration, Orchestration, Monitoring) experience (using Ansible is a plus)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) across all organizational levels of technical and non-technical audiences, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment
- Detail oriented
- Highly adaptive with ability to work independently as well as part of an extended team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks
- Capable and willing to mentor extended team
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
We are a consultancy supporting major Australian firms with a global brand and reach. This firm is no exception and we enjoy being one of their preferred suppliers.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!