Our client is a global player in the Wellness & Beauty industry and a business that prides themselves on providing excellent service to their customers and have won numerous awards.
This position will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Booking travel
- Managing expenses
- Booking meetings and organisation of diaries for senior team.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with all ad hoc administration duties
To be considered for this position, applicants should have the following experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work effectively
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A driven, friendly and hardworking attitude
This is an opportunity not to be missed and will go quickly so apply NOW!!