Producing household products, this leading manufacturer provides customised products to its clients! This Australian organisation acts with integrity and honest in all of their dealings.
With a very diverse portfolio, an opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager! This role will see you optimising systems, coaching and implementation of best practices.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Looking after all Health & Safety requirements
- Organising regular meetings
- Continuous improvements
- Ensuring the teams are adhering to all safety requirements
- Participating & organising regular meetings
- Ensuring product safety requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring all compliance is met
- Maintaining & improvement of procedures
- Daily management of a team
- Providing coaching & development of staff
- Liaising with various stakeholders (internal & external)
- Working on projects
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Tertiary qualification in Warehousing or Supply Chain highly regarded
- The ability to work autonomously
- SAP Experience highly regarded & preferred!