Highly regarded and well-known, this global organisation provides a range of products across various industries making them a leader in their industry! Renowned for its commitment to the environment and social responsibility, this company acts with honesty and integrity in all of their dealings.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Warehouse Manager to join this team!
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Looking after all aspects of Waste Management
- Manage the inbound logistics team
- Management of Purchase Orders
- Ensuring all orders are dispatched on time
- Inventory discrepancies
- Freight Management
- Maintenance of all aspects of the warehouse
- Ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Stakeholder Management (internal & external)
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Certificate IV in Warehouse Management
- The ability to work autonomously
- SAP Experience highly regarded & preferred!
- Intermediate Microsoft Word & Excel