We are looking for an Architect to join the team to help assist with some current projects around their Identity and Access Management.
In this role you will be required to:
- Lead the development of system requirements, processes and design specs based on organizational needs, security/compliance policy, and industry trends
- Plan and provide estimates for IAM tasks and engagements
- Lead the integration of the successful MFA product into production
- Lead the Digital Identity work stream from a technology perspective
- Assist the IAM project manager with aligning the project schedule to ensure delivery of capabilities.
- Define and develop architecture standards and patterns to support IAM services
- Contribute to Enterprise Architecture and other Program/Projects with related dependencies on IAM services
- Architectural and process knowledge around Identity Management and Identity Governance across any IAM tool.
- Deep expertise focusing on Federation using SAML 2.0, OAuth and OpenID.
- Knowledge around User Access Review (UAR) Processes / User Access Certifications.
- Knowledge around LDAP and associated functionality like authentication and group memberships, policies, etc.
- Full process knowledge around organizational Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge and experience implementing MFA
- Knowledge and implementation experience of other authentication mechanism like Kerberos, OAM, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Identity Services and exposure to SaaS platforms
- Ability to communicate complex technical designs and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business stakeholders, enterprise/domain architects, and business analysts to define solution architectures.
For any questions please contact Asmita Govind