Work for one of Australia's leading start up organisations based in Melbourne and enjoy a great team culture, beautiful offices and amazing CEO. You will join the team as a DevOps Engineer with Cloud experience and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- Must have set up DevOps from scratch
- Must have set up CLoud/System Admin from scratch
- Hands on person
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible)
- Programming or scripting experience in Python, shell, or equivalent
- Expert-level knowledge of Linux systems administration
- Experience with database administration (e.g. PostGres, MySQL)
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building application using AWS services such as EC2,
- Designing and building application using Container (i.e. Kubernetes)
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal
- Hands on familiarity with CloudFormation.
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based
This is a permanent full time opportunity/Daily rate contract and will suit a DevOps Engineer with Cloud experience who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 for more information, or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-