Work for an international large organisation with a great team in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs as as DevOps Engineer.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- Securing Resource on major cloud platforms, such as AZURE or AWS
- Sound knowledge with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Pipelines & Agent Deployments
- Scripting (Cloud Deployments scripting a plus)
- Windows, Linux (both server and desktop)
- Containerisation(software) & Virtual Machines(hardware)
- Micro Services
- Quality & Unit Testing
- Database Development & Management (Relational & Timeseries)
- Proficient with Visual Studio version 2012 and above
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows based PCs issues
- Self-Starter, committed to providing great customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Systematic and thorough approach to problem solving!
- Operationally task efficient, understands and manages their daily tasks with clear visibility.
This is a permanent full time opportunity and will suit a DevOps Engineer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-