The role will be responsible for the overall delivery of projects within the program. The main focus is delivery.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Overall delivery of the projects, and program delivery.
- Monthly reporting to the Executives, Sponsors at both Project and Program level.
- Planning and project management of individual projects with large organisational and technical complexity and customer impact.
- Managing the day to day relationship with sponsors and stakeholders.
- Leading cross-functional teams drawn from across the organisation
- Managing and working with external vendors and consultants where required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines including legislation, statutes, regulations and policies.
- Recent experience in a similar role managing large security projects
- Demonstrated project delivery with CyberSecurity projects
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to collaborate in an enterprise team environment
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Ability to manage a number of highly technical resources