The role is based in Bayswater, and you will be required to support an office of 150 staff.
You will be required to:
- Support Office 365
- Support a Domain Migration project
- Work with the wider IT team – local and international
- Travel to some of the remote sites for support activity
- Order IT supplies are required
- Work with vendors and suppliers when required
- Support any technical issues that may arise
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in a level 3 or systems admin role
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people in the business
- Strong knowledge/experience with SharePoint and OneDrive
- Knowledge around networking and intranets
- Be available for occasional travel to Sydney for work
- Have a valid open drivers licence
- Full Australian working rights
As you will be the only IT person on this site there are a range of tasks that you can be doing each day so we are looking for someone who is really able to just come in and help out with whatever is required on the day.
There is travel required to remote sites for which a car will be provided, and there will be occasion travel to Sydney (Day trips)
This is a contract role and we need someone to be available to start by Mid July. If you are interested in this opportunity please do send your CV to us for review with details of your availability and daily rate.