Work for this large international organisation in Melbourne CBD where there is the opportunity to work in a great team, great culture and stunning CBD offices. You will join the team as a Senior/Lead Front End React Developer and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- Minimum 2 years as a Senior Front End Developer or a Lead Front End Developer
- Minimum 2 years coaching and mentoring junior staff
- ES6 experience
- React experience a MUST
- Knowledge of Responsive Design and it's implementation across browsers and devices
- Experience with front-end templating languages e.g. EJS, Handlebars
- Experience with front-end build tools e.g. Grunt, webpack, npm, yarn
- Experience with version control systems e.g. GIT
- Good understanding of User Experience focused on web standards
- Cross-browser compatibility experience for all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE11, Edge)
- Cross device compatibility experience for all major operating systems and device types (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Experience with creating accessible (WCAG 2.0) websites
This is a Daily rate contract full time opportunity and will suit a Senior/Lead Front End React Developer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum via the details as per below:-