Our client is a market leading Australian brand who is currently going through a significant IT transformation program. As a result, they are currently seeking a Enterprise Architect to join their team based in the South-East of Melbourne.
This role is not just about theory - this is a technical hands-on role, you will be required to develop and deliver technology solutions and work concurrently on value streams aligned to the transformation programs spanning across a wide ranfe of IT verticals or specilisation, across ERP, CRM, Networks, Security, Infrastructure and so on.
you will be required to build proof of concepts and validate the recommended architectures, so current hands-on technology skills are essential. We are looking for candidates with deep technical skills across a wide range of IT verticals or specialisation – ERP, CRM, Networks, Security, Infrastructure and so on.
- Demonstrate extensive experience as a Solution Architect, with at least 3+ years at the Enterprise Solution Architect level
- Demonstrate prior experience in implementing and rolling out ERP and CRM projects
- Experience with S/4Hana, Salesforce, Mulesoft, SAP Hybris
- Proven experience with Enterprise Architecture Governance Framework such as TOGAF, Zachman
- Proven experience in managing multiple tier-1 system integrators and software vendors
- Ability to think about solutions within the context of a large organisation with considerations about scale, reliability and longevity.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The organisation offers a competitive salary package as well a convenient location for those who lives in the Melbourne eastern suburbs, a streamlined decision making process and a genuine technology leadership opportunities.
To be considered please click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965.