Our client is a market leading Australian brand who is currently going through a significant IT transformation program. They are seeking a Enterprise Architect to join their Architecture team based in the Melbourne Eastern Suburbs.
This role is not just about theory - you will be required to build proof of concepts and validate the recommended architectures, so current hands-on technology skills are essential. We are looking for candidates with deep technical skills across a wide range of IT verticals or specialisation – ERP, CRM, Networks, Security, Infrastructure and so on.
- Demonstrate 5+ years of experience as an Enterprise / Program Architect.
- Demonstrate prior experience in implementing and rolling out ERP and CRM projects.
- Proven experience in managing multiple tier-1 system integrators and software vendors.
- Ability to think about solutions within the context of a large organisation with considerations about scale, reliability and longevity.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The organisation offers a competitive salary package as well a convenient location for those who lives in the Melbourne eastern suburbs, a streamlined decision making process and a genuine technology leadership opportunities.
To be considered please click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on 03 9020 1965.