Are you a passionate, flexible, and detail-minded PA who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity? I am currently working on a position with one of my clients and they are located conveniently near public transit in North Sydney. This is a busy and fast-paced role, and I am looking for someone who is up for a challenge! A friendly company, reasonable stakeholders, and a rewarding experience all in all.
What you will be doing:
- Manage busy diary and keep up to date with last minute changes
- Provide support and coordinate meetings (minutes taking, presentation, equipment set up)
- Assist with travel arrangement
- Consolidate reports and create briefs
- Provide all rounded administration support
- Inbox management and draft correspondences
- Coordinate closely with the greater administration team
- Touch base when clients and other stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- Organised, strong attention to detail and analytical
- Proactive and natural problem solver
- Confident and reliable; strong gatekeeper and understands rapport
- Previous experience supporting senior management in corporate setting
What's on offer?
- Easily accessible by train and bus
- Corporate and professional environment
- Monday to Friday, 9:30 to 5:00
Please note that this is an immediate start position for the right candidate - so APPLY NOW!
Due to an overwhelming response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.