One of my clients is looking for an Executive Assistant to support a senior executive in the legal department - a true 1:1 role based in the city.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a hands on role. You will be the person to keep you boss in check whilst working with the greater team to ensure deadlines and met. This role is open to candidates who did not come from a legal background but would be interested to work in that environment. If you have more experience as a Team Admin and is looking for that 1:1 role, this might be the opportunity for you!
What will you do?
- Provide 1:1 support to senior management in the legal department
- Manage a busy diary with cope with last minute changes
- Help with travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car hires
- Liaise and coordinate with other admin and the greater EA team
- Provide all round meeting support including minutes. presentations, reports etc.
Who are you?
- Detail-minded and organised
- Passionate EA with experience looking after busy diary
- Pro-active and able to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone who thinks outside of the box
- Results-driven and focus